Sunday, January 17, 2010

Much Love

Happy Sunday everyone! (Yikes, I'm late with this posting!!!...sorry)

After a much-appreciated Christmas break, we're back with our first challenge for the new year at Magnolia Down Under. This is our Challenge #30 and the theme is Valentines…..We want to see, reds, hearts, love anything romantic.


At the Dutch Dare Card Challenges, Wilma has provided this wonderful sketch which I have used to create my easel card.
I am also using this card as my entry to the Creative Belli Blog Challenge #82 of Glitter or Rhinestones.


I have used an image from the Magnolia Easter Collection 2009. she is called Easter Tilda. On the original image, Tilda is carrying a few baby chicks in her kerchief. I've covered them up with some punched hearts which I've covered with red and pink glitters. I hope you can see that in this close-up and also the glitter I have added to her blouse.
Please hop over to MDUC and check out what the other DT members have created for this challenge. They're an amazing bunch. Also you might be interested that there's a Guest DT Call at MDUC. The assignment is for 6 months staring from March 2009 to August 2009. The call is open until the end of January 2009. Yes, sadly my own assignment is nearing its end.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Thanks for visiting. And for those of you who leaves me a comment, I can't tell you how much I appreciate them. Thanks.

Stamps: Magnolia Easter Tilda (available at Magnolia-licious), Studio G Kolette Hall 'Much Love'.
DP's: Basic Grey Bittersweet Raspberry Cream, Chatterbox Pink to Heart.
Tools: Fiskars heart template, Provo Craft decorative scirssor scallops, Martha Stewart border punch hearts, EK Success swirl flourish punch, Colluzle templates tags, various flower punches.
Misc.: So Charming heart charm, Making Memories brads, Mark Richards cabochons lt. pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment