Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1000 reasons to throw a FEW parties

`


You guys are awesome.

I never thought I'd reach 1000 followers, but you're proving me dead wrong. Amazing.

I always said if I reached 1000 followers, I'd do something special. I mean, that sounds like a great reason for a celebration to me!

So guess what. I'm inviting all of you to a party! No wait. Not just one party...

How about a few of them?

Maybe sometimes daily even?

With a giveaway in each one?!?

Wouldja come? :)



But hey.. no party is complete without some games too, right?

Games.. hmmm...

Got it! How about as well as a giveaway, I throw out a DIY tip or tidbit of silly info on myself (this is a party after all), and ask you a related question? Kinda like a big gabfest within the comments?

Yeah, I like it! We can learn, get to know each other abit better, AND have presents!

There's lotsa rumblings going on beneath the party table. We're blowing up the balloons and wrapping the gifts and it is gonna be FUN!



Where are the presents from? Hmmm.. I think every party deserves a few surprises, don't you? You aren't suppose to know what you're GETTING.

So, I guess you'd better watch for when we spring this on you. You know, kinda like a surprise.

See the follower button? It's nearly at 1000. Tick tick tick...

You don't have to be a follower or even subscriber to enter the draws. However, you may want to reconsider, so you don't MISS the draws. :)

But moreso than that, it's more important to me that you follow or subscribe here because you like what you see. That right there, is my true hope for those of you that follow today. This is a celebration of you. For your continued loyalty, support and interest. You make my days a little happier, brighter and give me a massive reason to come online and share my creativity with you.

So this is my little way of saying thank-you to you. :) Then after the parties, I need to get decorating around here again. Big time. I have so much more to share!

See you soon! But shhhh..... it's a surprise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment