Thursday, January 14, 2010

Penny Planets~


Or alternate "punny" titles...

The World According to Mr. Two

It's a Small, Small, Small World

The Weight of the World on her Scale

Okay, enough of my feeble attempts at humor, and down to business.
I have mentioned a few times before that my mother is a collector. And to use the word "collector", may just be putting it mildly. Basically, if there is anything I need, or really, if there is anything I want, chances are she has one....or several....of exactly what I am looking for.

Case in point, these darling vintage piggy banks. Or, as Mr. Two calls them, Penny Planets (he's a clever one, that Mr. Two).
While visiting my mother's home last week, she bequeathed upon us several of these darling Penny Planets. My children adore them. And they are very sweet.




But, alas, I do not have the room for all of these tiny worlds, and so I am starting a new venture, and that is, I am adding vintage goodies to my Etsy.


Every once in a while, when I inherit, or happen upon, a great vintage find, I'll list it in my Etsy. You'll find these Penny Planets there shortly!

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment