Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pink & Grey - Cute Card Thursday Challenge #95

Hello! Happy Thursday!

This is my second and last Guest DT card for Cute Card Thursday. It's been a blast! Thank you, Caz. For Challenge #95, it's a colour challenge of Pink & Grey. I've made an easel card for it.



The card is based on this wonderful sketch from the Double Dutch challenge blog.

I've used the Magnolia image of Tilda from the So Spooky Collection 2009. She is called So Spooky Tilda--I know, I know, it's a puzzle to me too...hee hee. The original image has her with a broom and I've did some masking and then cut out the broom. So instead of a Halloween card, now I have a general card. Not sure what I want to use it for. I can use this card for any occasion by adding the approriate sentiment somewhere on the card at a later date.


The paper lace I made using a Martha Stewart border punch. For other paper laces that you can make yourself, just keep scrolling down further to my previous posting or you can click here.

Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful day.






DP's: Little Yellow Bicycle Baby Safari Pink Flower, Recollections Basics Light Pink Damask.
Tools: Martha Stewart border punch Lattice, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Punch Bunch daisy punches, Marvy Uchida larg daisy punch, McGill twig punch.
Misc.: Making Memories brads, MS rhinestones.





No comments:

Post a Comment