Saturday, January 23, 2010

Published card!

Hello. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

I've been working on a couple of cards, but I can't post them yet. So I don't have a new card to show you. But I would like to show a card I made last year for the contest that Magnolia Sweden was having for their first issue of the Magnolia Ink magazine. I didn't win anything, but my card made it into the pages of the magazine. It was a wonderful surprise!!! And it was certainly a surprise as the first time I knew about it, was when Cami e-mailed me to congratulate me for my card being published--and I didn't know what she was talking about!...LOL. Anyway, here's the card.


If you have this magazine, I'm on page 43...hee hee. Sorry, but I still feel giddy when I think of it. I mean, me....who would have thunk it!!!

And I had to wait it seemed like forever to get my hands on a copy, as the first shipment of the magazine went out like hotcakes and they were out of stock almost right away at Diana's store. The 2nd shipment took too long to arrive!!! Anyway it was thrilling to finally get the magazine and see a picture of my card within its pages. Which when you come to think of it, is kind of weird...I mean I have the real thing in front of me. Go figure!

Thanks for visiting. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


PS. I'm assuming that I can show you this now, as I see on a few of the Magnolia Sweden's DTs' blogs that they are posting their projects that were published in the Christmas & Winter edition, because the 2nd edition has now been issued.

Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Candle, Delta Rubber Stampede Etched Holly, Hero Arts Wishing Peace and Joy.
DP's: Basic Grey Wassail Collection Snowdust, Greetings and Laurel Leaves.
Tools: Coluzzle circle template, Provo Craft decorative scissors.
Misc: Michaels gold half pearls, Kaiser Craft red pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment