Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hello February~

Can anybody tell me where January disappeared to? I blinked my eyes and it was gone. Seriously. Of course it may have something to do with the fact that I moved across the country, the hubby started a new job, the kids started a new school, etc. etc.

But honestly, it's okay with me that January is over already because I love February. Must be the romantic in me, but February always makes me nostalgic and a little giddy. So in the spirit of Valentine's day...I thought I'd share a few fun projects with you...


First up, this fun Valentine's wreath. Vintage Valentine's cards and glitter. What more could you ask for? You can learn more about how I made it here.


Next up, cupid...or close enough. This is the Valentine's version of my famous pixies...you can find the tutorial here.


And finally, a great craft to do with your little ones. Valentine's votives. Learn how to make them here.

Only 14 days before Valentine's day...
Have a great Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment