Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Splish. Splosh. Dirty-Dirt Squash~

Like my title? The kiddos used to have a Leap Frog toy that sang this mildly annoying song about washing vehicles..."Splish. Splosh. Dirty-Dirt Squash"...notice I said they "used" to have the toy. Interestingly enough, I don't know where it disappeared to ;-)



But I digress. I was reading my mother's copy of Family Circle the other day when I happened across this cute idea. It's one for the files...




A vintage metal wash stand that has been retrofitted to hold two galvanized basins as sinks. Clever. Clever. Now maybe someday when I have a real laundry room again, I can use this idea.



In other news:

I have my high school reunion coming up this year. I have 20 pounds to lose... yes 2-0. Sigh. That's what having 4 kids in 7 years will do to you. Actually, I was able to lose all that baby weight after each of the first three...it's just been this last time...and Mr. Three is almost 3 years old. Needless to say, something must be done. So, my dear readers, I hope you'll indulge me, as I check in with you now and then, and let you know how I am progressing. I need someone (or, in this case, many someones) to be accountable to besides myself. I start on my points system today! Wish me luck!!



And finally, don't forget the FRUGAL FRIDAY LINKY PARTY!! Can't wait to see all the Frugal OCD (Obsessively Consumed with Decorating) goodness you come up with this time!



Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment