Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Casting Call" - Room Redesign

As you must realize there are a finite number of rooms in my house, and I am going through them at a fairly rapid pace! So I am announcing a "Casting Call", a search for a room near me that is in need of a redesign.

Do you have a Family Room that presently looks like this?


Which wants to be transformed into this?


Is a Master Bedroom Retreat on your wish list?


Or a Dream Bedroom for your daughter? (Or a son?)


Is there a Master Bathroom in your home that would love an update? Taking it from this:


To this?




Or is your Kitchen crying out for a face lift?




Would a Chalkboard Art Wall be a wonderful feature in one of your rooms?


If you live in the Portland metro area and would like to work on a room redesign with me, I'd love to hear from you. What will I provide? A complete room design, assistance with formulating a budget that works for you, a flat design fee to be determined between the parties based on the scope of the project, the option to purchase goods for the room through my trade discount and the project management to see the job to its completion.

To be considered please send photos of the space to janell@isabellaandmax.com. Please include a description of the room and what you hope to achieve with a redesign. The requirements to be considered are:

1) Be willing to have the space photographed throughout the design process and written about in posts on this blog.

2) Commit to completing the space within a given time frame.

3) Be open to creative solutions for the design plan...but trust me, you won't hear me asking you to cover any walls with feathers, like Hildi did on Trading Spaces. (Did you see that episode?!)

And if you don't live in the area...is there a room you would enjoy working on with me, if I did live near you?

No comments:

Post a Comment