Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love You

Happy Sunday. I hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Here's a Valentine's Day card I made, seeing as that occasion is coming up fast! Next week--yikes!!!
The image I've used here is the Flower Bunny from the new In2stamps Get Well collection.


I've made this card using the sketch from Creative Inspirations Challenge #26 which was provided by their lovely talented Maxine.

And seeing as there are a whole host of challenge blogs with similar themes of Valentines/Hearts/Love, I might as well enter those too:

Passion for Promarkers Week 37 - All creatures great and small
Simon Says Challenge - Photo inspiration challenge
Lili of the Valley - Challenge 46, Valentine
Stamping for the Weekend - Valentines themed
Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge 3 - Hearts
Stamp Something Challenge - Love somethings challenge
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Challenge 5, I love you
Double Dutch Challenge #36 - Be My Valentine
ABC Challenge - N is for...new

Hmmm....okay, I think that's enough...LOL.

Thanks for dropping by. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


Stamp: In2stamps Flower Bunny from the Get Well collection which can be purchased from their on-line store here.
Tool: Fiskars hear template.
Misc: Making Memories heart brads, Mark Richards pearls, Reflections mini brads.





No comments:

Post a Comment