Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Flowers Say Hello

Hello!

The Magnolia Tilda image that I used in the card below is one of my favorites (not that they're not all favorites..LOL), but she's one of my top 5, I think. This image is called Head Flower Garland (available at Magnolia-licious).


I am using this card as my entry into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 99 - In the Name of Love
Just Magnolia Challenge 42 -Love
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 91- Spring is in the Air
Susie's Sassy Challenge #8 - Hearts & Flowers
Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge 4 - Dazzle Us!

I've turned this card into an easel card. (And actually I've carried it further into a project, but sorry I'll have to show the final result at a later date.)
Edited: to see end result of the project, click here.

Hmmm, I don't have much more to say about the card.

Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting.


Stamp: Hero Arts Flowers say hello, Studio G clear stamps Kolette Hall design Series 24.
DP's: Chatterbox Scrapbook Walls collection Nook Stripe and Rosey Cottage.
Tools: Punch Bunch daisy and leaf punches, McGill twig punch, Martha Stewart heart punch, Coluzzle circle template, Provo Craft decorative scissor scallop edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment