Sunday, February 7, 2010

Receiving Some Blog Love

It must have something to do with Valentine's Day approaching. But whatever the reason, I have been thrilled by all the love coming my way in blogland over the last several days. To all of you, I just want to send out a big thanks!


Recently Jennifer of MadeByGirl posted a tour of my home, see it here. Her blog, and her prints on Etsy, are just divine.


Beth of Nest Interior Design posted an interview with me. To read it click here, and make sure to check out her beautiful work.


Chris at Just A Girl featured my Kitchen Before and Afters on her Friday Feature Post. What she wrote certainly put a big smile on my face.


Holly at Holly Mathis Interiors wrote a post, Great Drapery Tips, featuring my drapery tutorial and other work of mine. Here is another beautiful blog, take a look.


Kristi at Addicted 2 Decorating wrote a post, "What Blogs Inspire You?", including my blog in her "daily must read" list. A few years ago Kristi wrote me asking if she could show one of my room designs on her blog. I looked to see where she wanted to post the pictures, and I do believe that was the first time I was introduced to a design blog. Funny to think about this now, life before knowing what a design blog was! Thanks for the introduction.

I was also completely delighted to be mentioned by other wonderful bloggers in the last several days. PK at RoomRemix, included my reupholstered chair with zebra pillow in her post Pattern Inspiration - Zebra Print. Jenny at the Little Green Notebook, linked to my Drapery Tutorial in her post on Ikat Fabric For Drapes. Finally, Melissa at 320 Sycamore featured my The Case Of The Missing Home Design Event At Target post on her site. And yes, the event is still missing!!

Thank you, thank you...Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment