Friday, February 5, 2010

Mystery Design Project - A Light Fixture


Several months ago this Comet Pendant from Horchow caught my eye. Then in December, while sourcing fixtures for a project, I saw it offered at a very good discount plus free shipping. For one day. I bit and placed my order.



Today it arrived.



What can I say, except I'm feeling some Sparkle Happiness. It looks just as beautiful as the picture I purchased it from. It is not even wired yet, which would allow me to turn it on. With just the light coming in from the window the fixture comes to life. (I just had to see how it looked hanging, so it's strung below another light fixture in my house...)


This light is the first item that will be going into the Mystery Design Project I mentioned at the first of the year.

I really can't say more just yet.


But for now I'm excited to have this first piece, which will be going back in the box for the time being. Having it hang here like this, beneath the other fixture, would most likely confuse anyone entering my house...

No comments:

Post a Comment