Tuesday, February 23, 2010

get better soon!

Hello! Happy Tuesday.

This latest card of mine is a get well card. I didn't realize it, but this is actually the first get well card I have posted. I guess I don't know too many people who are ill, which is a blessing I guess.



To create this card, I have used this sketch from Sketch and Stash Challenge 29.

And I am using this card as my entry into a couple more challenges:
Stamp With Fun Challenge 47 - Stitch
CraftyCatz Weekly Challenge 20 - Charming
Bears
Pile It On Challenge #7 - Get Well Soon
Creative Card Crew Challenge 45 - Get Well Soon

This is a joy fold card--only the second one that I've done. Hmmm.....I should do more of these.
The two stamp images I have used here are from the In2stamps Get Well collection--available from the In2stamps on-line store. You can also find links to other retail stores there. The 2 images here are called Getting Spoiled and Mommy's Caring.

Enjoy your day. And thank you so much for visiting.

DP's: from Provo Craft River Rock collection scrap pads, Hot Off the Press Paper Pizazz Joy's vintage papers.
Tools: Marvy Uchida scallop oval punch.
Misc.: Kaiser Craft pearls mango.
The sentiments are computer generated.




No comments:

Post a Comment