Monday, February 15, 2010

Exciting News~

Good Monday Morning to you!! And Happy President's Day!!

Today I have some fun news to share with you! I am involved in a couple of new ventures that have me excited.

First up, I am now a guest columnist at BlackdressRedwagon.com.




This is the online version of the magazine Little Black Dress/ Little Red Wagon. It's a local magazine in Georgia that celebrates women and mothers. I'm so excited to be a part of it!


And next, you may have noticed this button on my sidebar...


Well, I have been invited along with 9 other design blogs to participate in this exciting event hosted by Alchemy Junk. They're calling it "Reality Blogivision". Over 10 weeks there will be 10 different decorating challenges presented, and each week, you, the readers, will have the opportunity to vote and save your favorite designers from elimination!!

I'm really excited ( a little nervous) and proud to be part of "Season 1" of this genius idea!
And I'm in good company. Here's a list of the other participants...


The competition should be stiff! I hope you all will join me over at SYTYCD weekly beginning February 28th. And if you want to vote for me too, I won't complain. ;-)

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment