Sunday, February 14, 2010

Caterpillar Kisses

Happy Sunday and Happy Valentine's Day.

I have a baby card today instead of a Valentine card, but I did sneak in a few hearts on the card...hee hee. I actually made the card 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago, but oops, am just posting it now.


In making this card, I have followed this sketch which Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog has provided for their Challenge #28.

My new stash is the new stamp from the In2Stamps Baby Collection called 'Carterpillar Kisses' which can be purchased from In2stamps on-line store.

This is also my entry to Stamp Something challenge -- Something Cute.

The first time I saw this image I knew what I was going to do with those cabbage leaves. They just cried out for me to do a 3D decoupage (paper tole) card.


I've curved up all the leaves so that the paper stock isn't completely flat and the entire cabbage is so more rounded. Hmm...I don't think you can really tell from these pictures though.

Sorry that I've been MIA for a while, for visiting blogs, commenting and answering e-mails. I'm working/volunteering with the 2010 Olympics Winter Games so have been concentrating on that. Hmm...or maybe I should call it the Olympics Spring Games, LOL. Mother Nature sure isn't cooperating with us. But at least in my opinion the opening ceremony was spectacular. If you watched it, I hope you enjoyed it.

Enjoy your day! And thanks for visiting.


Stamp: In2stamps Caterplillar Kisses from the Baby Collection.
DP's: Provo 12x12 Kitchen Retro Squares GLTR, Provo 12x12 Whimsey Heart Flower GLTR .
Tools: Martha Stewart border punch, Coluzzle circle template.
Misc.: Recollections Autumn pearls.



No comments:

Post a Comment