Thursday, May 19, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday.  I want to first thank you all for your sweet thoughts and prayers on behalf of Mr. Two.  His surgery was a success and he is home and resting comfortably. (Mostly comforably I should say.)  And I am exhausted.  I think I was running on pure adrenaline today.  Such a relief to have the surgery over. whew!

Now on to my frugal round-up from last week.

First up, Fab Rehab Creations shared her be.au.ti.ful pair of rehabbed chairs.  I simply adore them!

Next, The Sunset Lane shared her fabulous bathroom rehab.  The before-to-after really is a jaw-dropper.

Abby's Paperie Garden shared her Paper Bag Pretties.  These little outfits are so charming...it's really hard to believe they're made of paper bags from the hardware store!


Finally, A Creative Beginning shared her pretty, spring mantle.  I just love all the textures and the subtle color scheme...just lovely!
Now it's your turn!!

You know the rules.

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest.  ( You can grab one of my shiny new buttons from my sidebar!!!)
3. Please leave comments for the authors of the posts you visit...help our participant "feel the love!"

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment