Friday, May 20, 2011

What is the Happiest City In America?

Did you know that America's happiest city is Boulder, Colorado?

Bedroom Window contemporary bedroom


Breathtaking surroundings, sunny skies, healthy lifestyles...they apparently add up to a great and happy life. To see more beautiful examples of homes from Boulder and the surrounding area, read my latest Ideabook for Houzz.

And speaking of having a great life...for the last year I have enjoyed writing a weekly Houzz Ideabook and posting about them here each week. However, with the launch of House of Fifty I'm looking hard at my commitments and what simply has to go...so I can continue to enjoy a balance between my work life and personal life, which for me equals enjoying a great life! As a result, I've had to say goodbye to this weekly writing assignment. I'll certainly miss it, but at the same time it will free up a few hours for other things, so it's a good decision.

What about you? How do you balance the various commitments in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment