Sunday, May 15, 2011

I get interviewed again... this time Canadian style, eh?


 Most of you know that I'm Canadian.

Not that it matters one way or another. It's just that there are so few of us in comparison to our wonderful American friends, it's rather a proud moment when we're mentioned.





 I'm thrilled to also be part of a new group that has developed for us West Coast Canadian bloggers, called Canadian Design and Lifestyle Bloggers West. It's a group that has banded together to create informal get togethers and blogging conferences. How cool! I've yet to make one but I hope to!

So if you live in Western Canada - British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba and you host a Design or Lifesytle blog, come on down!

The coordinators are:

Victoria from  Edin's House
 
Nancy from Marcus Design.

Karla from Kerrisdale Design.



The other driving force of the new group is Barbara, who incidentally also has a fabulous design blog over at  hodge:podge.


Barbara runs a series called "So Canadian, eh?" that features Canadian decorators.




diamond tufted headboard as seen on HGTV.com 



 revamped chair

And as you can see, she's quite decor savvy!


And then there's little 'ol junker me.... oy!
Yeah, I get a tad paranoid when teamed up alongside 'real' decorators.

So, imagine my surprise when I got asked to be interviewed!

 I somehow qualified as one (who knew?) so she drilled me but good with loads of thought provoking questions, some I've never answered online before.

Find out all the dirty details over at



So, ya think I fit in? :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

other interviews:






No comments:

Post a Comment