Monday, May 30, 2011

NestKeeping: Monthly Recap~

Hello out there in blogland.  I'm so glad you could join me today, because today I am starting a new feature here at The Shabby Nest.  I'm calling it NestKeeping, and basically it is going to be a recap of  my blog posts from the past month that I think had the best ideas, were the most informative, or offered the best inspiration.

I'm hoping that by featuring these links all together in one post at the end of each month, you, my dear readers, will  have a go-to resource for the best of The Shabby Nest!  (That's what I'm hoping, anyway!)

So without further ado,  here is my Monthly Recap for May...

Idea-filled posts to get you ready for summer-

An Easy Summer Centerpiece:  These candle-filled mason jars are so simple and pretty, you'll see why I love them so much.


Cowboy Caviar: A favorite summer recipe that you'll want to make again and again.


My Beachy Summer Mantel:  Putting those Easy Summer Centerpieces to work as focal points in my summer mantel decor.


Informative posts to help you get organized (and make some great art.) -

Since we are getting ready to move, I've been decluttering.  And this month I shared some of my best decluttering tips .


I also shared the way I keep my blog organized and running smoothly with my Blog Notebook.


Want to make a sentimental piece of art that is also chic and stylish?  Try Personalized Subway Art.  This month I offered a tutorial on how to create your own.


Finally, some fabulous decorating inspiration:

In our new place, our boys are going to be sharing a room...I'd love to have a bunkroom for them.  Here are some fabulous bunkrooms I've been looking at for inspiration.


Via BHG
 And while I'm on the subject of boys' rooms, here are some more inspiring boys' rooms.


Via Restoration Hardware Baby and Kids
Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment