Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Remarkable Lineup of Talent

As I travel home, let me share part of the stellar lineup of talent the organizers of Blogfest 2011 gathered together this past week. Amazingly fun and inspiring!


The endearing Barbara Berry and Lakeitha


Suzanne Kasler, who was incredibly down to earth and friendly, in a beautiful vignette she created.


The handsome and brilliant Thomas O'Brien at the same venue...


...I found myself nearly at a loss for words.


With Bryn. I have to say...they looked pretty great posing together!


My strange picture with Thom Filicia. Who cares, I ADORE his fabrics!


And finally, the new powerhouse behind Architectural Digest, Margaret Russell.

I'm exhausted. This is the most talking I've done in weeks...and I seriously can't wait to get home! It's nice to know while all this exciting stuff is going on, meeting the most amazing people and seeing some inspiring design stuff (that I'll share in a post or two next week), that most of all I just missed being home and being with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment