Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May's Silhouette Deal~

This is the week for the May Silhouette promotion.  And I hate to admit it but, my uber-fabulous, amazing project that I was going to share with you, has yet to be created. (ahem.)   But for anyone that is interested I don't want you to miss out on this month's great deal...

So here's the Silhouette Promo for May...

  • A Silhouette SD cutter
  • 3 Rolls of heat transfer material
  • All for only $219
That's a saving of over $125!!

Simply go to this link to purchase, and use the code "SHABBY" at checkout for your discount.

If you already have a Silhouette, you can still receive 25% off all heat transfer material!

And just for a little example of what you can make with heat transfer fabric, a few  months back, I made these darling shirts for my kiddos using Silhouette's White Flocked Heat Transfer fabric.  They're so fun! 


May's Promotion runs from Now thru May 25th!

Happy Crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment