Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Gift from the Heart - Mini Easel Card

Hello! Happy Sunday. This is a short posting just to show you my latest card.

I've created a scene for the cardfront using the mini stamps from Magnolia. This card measures only 4 inches in diameter. I've used a new Spellbinders die called Heart Circles.


I've made this into a mini easel card.






I used 3 Magnolias stamps to create the scene. All the stamps are from the You Are So Special Collection 2011. They are: Mini Leaning Tilda, Mini Shy Rose Edwin and Mini Romantic Window. All these stamps are available from Diana's on-line store Magnolia-licious.

Here's a close-up of the scene. I've added some stickles/glitter glue to the roses.





A few challenges that I am entering with this card:

Stamp Something - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Challlenge 34- punches
Papertake Weekly - Fancy a Punch
Totally Gorjuss - Challenge 80 - Not Square
7 Kids College Fund - Challenge #21 - Circles
Emerald Faeries - 1st Challenge - Anything Goes


That's all!'

Thanks so much from dropping by. Your visit is very much appreciated. And thank you also for you lovely comments. They do make my day. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.



DP: one sheet from My Mind's Eye Playful Posies paper pad.

Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Heart Circles, Standard Circles, Classic Ovals; McGill Jumbo Punch Daisy, Martha Stewart Daisy Punch, EK Success Paper Shapers Photo Corner Curved Punch, EK Success Leaf Punch.

Misc: Recollections Pearls, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stamp Pad Walnut Stain.


No comments:

Post a Comment