Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Birthday Flowerpot

Hello!
I've got another card to show you. I'm simply naming this one A Birthday Flowerpot...LOL... because I can't think of anything else.



I've used another gorgeous image from Magnolia's Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011--I'm so loving this collection! This stamp is called Tilda with Flower Pot. Isn't she just adorable? If you would like to purchase this stamp, it is available from Diana's on-line store Magnolia-licious. Also, while you are there, have a look at the newest Sweet Rainbow Collection 2011. Oooh...I can't wait to get my hands on those oh, soooo... cute images.
To create the background, I've used another Magnolia stamp, the Chabby Chic Fence from the Shabby Chic Summer Collection 2008. I don't see this currently in stock at Magnolia-licious, but if you let Diana know, she can order it in for you.



I'm using this card as my entry into the following challenges:

Just Magnolia hAnglar & sTanglar - Week 107 - Donalda's sketch



Fussy and Fancy Friday - Week 38 - A Recipe: 3 papers, 2 embellishments (flowers and pearls), 1 ribbon.

Paper Sundaes - Challenge #69 - Birthday Creations.

Stamp With Fun - Challenge 111 - Green and Pink.

Cupcake Craft Challenges - Challenge 142 - In the Garden.

Papertake Weekly - Bloom and Grow.

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 152 - Anything Goes.

Crafts and Me - Challenge 35 - Anything Goes.


Here's a picture of the inside of my card.
I'm looking for a birthday poem for the left side--haven't found one I like yet. If you happen to have a nice one, maybe you wouldn't mind e-mailing to me...LOL.
For the right side, I've put a blank space to write my personal message on with a couple of garden images tucked at the bottom left corner: the same Shabby Chic Fence and the Snail (small).




Thanks so much for dropping by to see what I'm up to...LOL. I appreciate the visit. Have a wonderful weekend. It's a long weekend for us folks in Canada...woo-hooo.....Happy Victoria Day!!!


Materials used:

DP's: Provo Craft Soft Serenity Mauve Stripe, American Crafts Baby Miss Muffet, one sheet from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl paper pad

Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eleven, EK Success Retro Flower punches medium and small, EK Success Leaf punch.

Misc.: Ribbons and pearls from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment