Thursday, May 27, 2010

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I hope you'll all forgive me, but with all the end of the school year hoopla that's been going on around here, I don't have a Frugal Friday project to share with you today. I'm hoping that you've all been more productive than I have!

Hey, but take a minute and check out my fun interview right now over at Modern Bird Studios! And I might as well come clean because Megan told on me anyway...yes, I am thirty-something years old...and yes, I am a closet Twilight Fan. But, I know I'm not the only one...Megan...ahem...so no snickering.

You know"da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your Frugal Friday post, and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest so that others can share in the Frugal goodness.

3. COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT! Please show our participants the love!







No comments:

Post a Comment