Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Linky Love~

As always, I'm lovin' all the great Frugal Friday posts from last week's party. Now, I've decided that the problem with Frugal Fridays is that my to-do list increases every week as I add new fabulous projects that you all inspire! I guess that's a good problem to have, huh?


So here's a just a small sampling of last week's frugal goodness...

A boy, a girl and a pug shared a super-simple tutorial for creating adorable ruffled curtains...


Canadian Cottage shared pretty party decor for only $6...I was amazingly impressed by this...


Burlap & Blue shared some lovely bird silhouette art.



And last, but not least, From my home to yours shared some creative uses for funnels...loving this vase, and the cute "flowers" sign? Get out!



If you haven't had a chance to be inspired by last weeks' Frugal Friday party, do yourself a favor, and click here.

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment