Thursday, May 27, 2010

About Funky Junk Interiors







Hi, I'm Donna!

Residing in beautiful BC Canada, my quaint little neighborhood accepts that I love to create something out of nothing. 



With a twist. I always want to add that twist of 'unique, never done before' charm. You may say I'm an inventor of new junk from old junk. :)
 
Along with my 11 yr old son, 2 cats and 1 dog, we are one happy junkin' bunch.
(my off topic blog is HERE)


I also run a sign/graphic design/vehicle graphics biz the last 17 years, so I've been involved in the arts for... forever.

~ What  ~

We do all kinds of cool stuff here at Funky Junk.


We're not afraid to laugh at ourselves in videos...



... hold workshops on various topics such as...

- blog photography
- creating a workshop
-faux painting


... offer nerdy type blog tips...


... plenty of unique room decorating ...


... one of a kind furniture creations...


...working with power tools...



and a whole lot more!

For abit of a deeper read, you can also check out my own stories at:



While creating is my passion, so is blogging. I'm in love with the written word, and you'll find plenty of inspirational writings in the mix as well.

Thanks for tuning in! I hope you'll join in so I can get to know you!

No comments:

Post a Comment