Monday, May 17, 2010

Congrats on Retirement

Hello!

I've made this card for a co-worker in the office where I work. He's retiring in June. I have used an In2stamps image called Ratcliffe's Jump Of Joy from their new April Releases Collection. You can purchase this stamps from the In2stamps on-line store. I thought this is just the perfect image for a celebration. If I was the one who was retiring, I would surely be jumping for joy myself...LOL. (sigh) All that extra time to do my crafting...at least that's the myth, right?


This card is my entry to a few challenges:
Sketch and Stash Challenge 35 - I am using Lorraine's sketch shown here.
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 103 - a recipe challenge to use 3 designer papers and 3 buttons.
Colour Create Challenge 44 - colours are khaki, aqua, brown and cream.
Night Shift Stamping Challenge 15 - Männerkarte.
Stamp Something - Celebrate Something Challenge.


Thanks so much for dropping by.

Stamps: In2stamps Ratcliffe's Jump Of Joy from the April Releases Collection; the sentiment is computer generated.

DP's: Fiskars Heidi Grace Design Paisley, 2 papers from DCWV Holiday Stack.
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Large and Small Ovals, Big Shot.

Misc.: Vintage Attic pearls, ribbon and buttons from my stash.






No comments:

Post a Comment