Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Linky Love~

Okay, first things first...I was going to add a poll to this post so that you all could weigh in on the thumb-nails vs. no thumb-nails debate for Frugal Fridays. But I was too lazy busy to create one...so I'm just going to ask, and hope you all will leave me your responses in the comments section. (Pretty please.) So here's my question...I know that adding the thumbnails to the Frugal Friday Linky Party takes a little extra time for the partipants to link up, but do you all agree that they add a little sumthin' sumthin' to the party? I really like being able to glance through the photos and get an idea of what the projects are like. What do you all think? Keep the thumbnails or ditch 'em?

Now on to this week's Linky Love. I tell you...these parties just get better and better every week. I have such a hard time narrowing down what I'm going to share with you!

So here's just a little smattering of all the Frugal goodness from last Friday...

House of Smith's shared her fabulous new beadboard bathroom ceiling. I luuuuurve this!




A Well Loved Home shared her Shabby Chic porch. This is amazing...that bed...it's a hanging bed...as in from. the. ceiling. Makes me wish I had a porch just so I could hang a bed from the ceiling.



Lovin' the ugly-coffee-table-turned-lovely-window-seat shared by Peppertowne. So clever!



The soothing master bedroom reno from Busy Budgeting Mama was simply lovely.



The Prices Day by Day shared a fabulous tutorial on how to paint a scalloped border on a wall. Precious!


And finally, because I just can't pass up a blue dresser...here's a lovely redo by Aja Lee's Sweet Life.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg, kids. If you haven't had a chance to check out all the Frugal inspiration from last week's party click here.


Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment