Friday, May 7, 2010

Edwin in Pink?

Hello! Happy Friday!

A quick posting here before I have to leave for work. I can't believe I actually finished a card during the weekdays!!! Woo hoo. It's probably because I don't have to add any flower to this one. Yup, it's a male card!



I used this sketch from Sketch Saturday created by Maya for their Week #101.

The card also for the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 111 - Boyz to Men!
Simon Says - Birthdays/Celebrations
Stamping for the Weekend - A Card for a Male
Stamp Something - Birthday Somethings Challenge


Okay, the colour isn't actually pink, it just looks pink in the picture. The colour combo I was going for was grey and maroon. I just ended up with a very light maroon colour that it looks pink...LOL.

That's it. Thanks so much for visiting. I appreciate it. Appreciate more if you can leave me a comment--who wouldn't...LOL. Ta ta for now.


Stamps: Magnolia Fall Edwin, Fence.
DP's: from Hot Off the Press Paper Pizazz Sheets Joy's Vintage Papers and Mixing Masculine Papers.
Tools: EK Success border punch Morrocan.
Misc.: Making Memories brads, Reflections Autumn pearls.




No comments:

Post a Comment