Tuesday, May 25, 2010

linky love

It's Linky Love time!!!

Frugal Fridays are growing! And I'm loving the chance to see so many great Frugal decor ideas!!


Because I have a few spots in my home that are in sore need of some wall decor, today I wanted to link to just a few of the wall art projects that were shared at last week's Frugal Friday...


First up, Flamingo Toes shared a fabulous photo canvas wall art project. Hello? I didn't even know you could buy printable canvas...ahem...I see some serious projects in my future!



Next, Sprik Space shared a FREE printable ABC poster. This would be perfect in a nursery, child's room or playroom...and in so many colors! Darling!


Sallygoodin shared a fun "Hokey Pokey" sign...I'm all about a little whimsy in decorating (or outright humor if needs be.)




And finally, ever wondered what to do with all that kid art that accumulates? Holly's Haven shared a fun idea to create personalized art for your kids.


And that's just the tip of the iceberg folks! If you haven't had a chance to check out all the goodness that was last week's Frugal Friday, click here. You'll be glad you did!

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment