Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This I Love: Window Shopping Edition~

Last week I stopped in at one of my favorite stores. Can you say Tar-jay? (Everything sounds better with a French accent, don't you think?) I had my two littlest kiddos with me, but they were surprisingly subdued, so I was actually able to look around for a minute. Usually, if I have those two with me, we dash in, go right to what we need, throw it in the cart, and sprint through the checkout before the screaming starts or Mr. Three tries to launch himself out of the cart. But for some reason, they were content to let me look around. I found a few things for my wish list that I thought I'd share with you all today...


First up, this elegant Aluminum Beaded Cakestand. It was nice and heavy, and so pretty! Perfect for holiday entertaining.
This is the "Elegant Neutral" bedding in the Simply Shabby Chic line by Rachel Ashwell. This picture really doesn't do the bedding justice. It's a soft beige damask with hints of blue. Very understated, very pretty and a little less girly than many of the Shabby Chic options.


Some of you may recall that Mr. Two is a dinosaur fan. Well, I found this adorable dinosaur muffin plaque (that's what they called it) reminiscent of the great baking pans at Willi*m's Sanoma. Wish I'd found this BEFORE his dinosaur birthday party. They also had butterflies and cars. So. much. fun.



Again, from the Simply Shabby Chic line, this Ruffled Swiss Dot curtain panel. Can you say love?



And then this Ruffled Shower Curtain...again by Simply Shabby Chic. Reminds me of something from Anthro. This would be perfect in my bathroom. mmmmmmmm.


And finally, I have to admit that my T*rget didn't have this chair. But as I was rounding up photos on-line I remembered it from seeing it before (I think it is sold exclusively on-line, but I could be wrong.) Isn't it pretty? Loving the blue toile-ish bird print. sigh.
Hope you all had fun window shopping with me today! Let's hope I'm able to get my dresser drawer repurposing project ready in time for tomorrow's Frugal Friday post...the weather has not been cooperating with me.
And finally, you still have time to enter the drawing for one of my ticking rosette pillows over at Heather Bullard's blog. Hurry over and enter!
Have a great Thursday~


No comments:

Post a Comment