Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Little Bit Of Halloween Decorating

I am not big into seasonal decor.


I started to come to terms with this while watching nearly everyone in blogland post all their creative holiday decor projects. You are amazing. However, seeing your perfectly decorated porches, mantels and tables I began to feel...stress! For me, I can't get around the amount of time these projects would take just to turn around and spend more time taking it all down!

My solution, a 30 minute project that will require just another 5 minutes to take down. This I can handle and the kids are happy with the result.


We all pitched in and cut a collection of rather odd looking bats. To these I attached thread and tape to hang them from the ceiling. Isabella decided to get all creative on me, tiring of cutting bats, and made a few spiders instead. She then pulled out some left over web stuff (that we had covered the front yard shrubbery with) and wrapped the spiders in webs to be hung from the ceiling. Max taped a few bats to the windows, my husband put the ladder away and we were done.




Happy Halloween...my style!

No comments:

Post a Comment