Monday, October 12, 2009

Featuring YOU! ~ Part 1

Didja hear the news?!? Funky Junk is hosting a Saturday Nite Special linky party!



We all know anything goes on weekends! So throw on your pj's, come as you are and link up any of your projects you've created! Winners that are followers win a FULL FEATURE INTERVIEW the following week! What this means is not only will I highlight your project and blog, I'll fire you over some questions for you to answer so your input is included.

This is wonderful exposure for your blog, so be sure to come and bring your best projects out of the woodwork, and let's party! I'll be visiting all of your links to select a winner. McLinky will be up and running Friday night midnightish. Can't wait! See you then!

If anyone wishes to donate giveaways for future winners, please contact me at signmakergirl@hotmail.com for more details. Thanks!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now, for those that commented and became a new follower during THIS POST, I promised to feature someone. I truely appreciated your comments and for following me, so I wanted to give you a little something in return!

When I looked for someone to feature, I was stunned by all the greatness out in blogland. Even though I've already made that choice (congrats again Cottage Instincts!), it seemed so wasteful to see all this awesomeness out there that wasn't being flaunted. So, what I did was personally visited everyone that commented, and chose a favorite post of mine from your blog. Are you ready for some major feature love and inspiration here?!? Enjoy the show!

click on the bold words for the direct link



Make Mine Beautiful




Ticking and Toile




The White Farm House




Flat Creek Farm




Jaz Creations
fractal art - isn't this amazing?!?



Barnes Yard
fall decorating - I love me a ladder and a wreath!



Sweet Jeanette

Today was Canada's Thanksgiving. And what a perfect opportunity for this Canadian to show her thanks to all of you!  Stay tuned for Part 2 and Part 3! There is so much more goodness to share around!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment