Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My To Do List

Has anyone noticed the lack of posts detailing progress on the Living Room Redesign lately?

Well, I'm a bit busy and giving myself time to make decisions. (Read: I can't make up my mind.)

But while I ponder away, here's my to do list. If you don't see any progress in the upcoming days send me a reminder to get moving...please!

1. Table - It comes down to custom or the Sonoma from Z Gallerie.



2. Pillows - Need a few moments to sew these up (between finishing the Halloween costumes!)


3. Paint - The walls in the surrounding areas will be painted Sherwin-Williams Universal Khaki. The ceilings are high, do I pull out the extension roller or call in the painters?


4. Light fixtures - Ah, the slippery slope of design. Now that the living room has such a stunning fixture the entry and dining room fixtures stick out like a pair of sore thumbs. Time to start sourcing some options.


5. Console - Yes, I am still seriously considering refinishing this piece. Nothing is wrong with it except its color clashes with the (soon to be) new wall color. Time to come up with a plan.


See this bit of the new wall color tested behind the console? The taupe paint with gray undertones against the warm yellows of the console don't mix to make music to my ear eye.


So, expect some progress or all reminders are welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment