Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gift idea~

If you've read my blog for any length of time at all, you probably know by now that I am a bit infatuated with silhouettes. And of course, I have a little thing for pillows as well.


Please welcome the latest addition to the Shabby Nest line of pillows. The Silhouette Pillow - of course yours would feature a custom silhouette. I actually made this one for the Princess for Christmas. Shhhhh. (don't worry, she doesn't read my blog unless I drag her over to look at something I've posted.) I adore the tan on white and the ruffled edge.

I can make a customized pillow for you (or your little Princess...or anyone else on your Christmas list). I just need a profile photo of said individual. Offered now in my Etsy.

Edited to add: I've had some of my pet-loving readers ask if I can do pet silhouettes...Sure...if you can get a good profile pic of your pet, I can make a pillow!

Coming up this week on the Shabby Nest...

  • Ironstone
  • Window Shopping
  • Repurposing Dresser Drawers

Have a great Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment