Saturday, October 10, 2009

Featuring... come on in and see!

Remember that post where The DIY Showoff did a feature on my blog? And you made comments?? And I promised to feature someone in return to spread the feature love???



Well, the decision was pretty over the top difficult! I visited every single one of your blogs and it was a nail biter! Who who who? Should I have done a random counter draw thing maybe? But honestly, that would have been total cheating. I'm glad I took the time to visit each one the olden days way.

And for your efforts, I have a surprise for you in the next day or two, and every one of you that commented are included. So watch for that post!

However as promised, I have chosen this delightful blog I came across and you are going to love this.

Please check out...




I know. Have you caught your breath looking at that photo?!? Hello?!?!?! I'm a  'good' photo FREAK and love nice and pretty things to look at, however ALL the photos blog owner Cindy takes are simply outstanding!



Oh my goodness gracious... that is IT. I MUST have white pumpkins this fall!



A lovely before and after on this clock...



Cindy makes her own homemade soap.









And her front porch and surrounding yard is total heaven. She even makes a bowl of nuts look like I have to have them NOW.



I get totally WEAK over fireplace mantels with unique treasures , especially unusually shaped mirrors and rustic wreaths. So so beautiful!



Not only does Cindy take exquisite photos, has a way with decorating AND makes her own soap, she makes some pretty cool stuff too. These are clothespins!

Cindy, thanks for the tour of your lovely blog and making MY blog look good in the process! And for the rest of you, please don't miss my little surprise for all of you in the next day or two. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment