Sunday, October 18, 2009

Linky Party Round Up~

First, a great big thank you to all you Frugalistas who joined the Frugal Friday Linky Party and shared your frugal know-how!! I am always so impressed with the great ideas and frugal finds that you all come up with.

If you didn't have a chance to click through all the great posts...here are some of the highlights...

Sariah at Enchantresses 3 shared a stunning china cabinet makeover. I'm still drooling over this one!




Holly at Holly's Haven shared a fabulously clever idea for turning an old door in to a jewelry organizer!




You all know how I love me some numbers!! Karen at the Graphics Fairy shared a fantastic tutorial on creating these numbered tile coasters. I just love them!




And because I can't pass up a great chalkboard idea...check out this ornate mirror turned chalkboard at Miss Mustard Seed.



Finally, a super quick and easy idea to spruce up a flower vase at Isabella and Max Rooms!



These great projects are just the tip of the iceberg! If you haven't had a chance to look through all the posts from Friday's party, do yourself a favor and take a minute (or ten or twenty) and do it now!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....my readers ROCK!!!

Have a great Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment