Thursday, October 15, 2009

Target Happiness


I was speeding through the aisles of Target yesterday, when something out of the corner of my eye stopped me in my tracks. A new supply of Victoria Hagan Designs.

First the Jamie Clock. I was so taken I suddenly realized a clock was on the shopping list for my new office. Yes, I was right. Look how great it looks in the room, and one must keep track of time.


Then, Catherine Lamp. It's back in stock! I first spotted this lamp at Target last spring while working on my Kitchen Redesign. I couldn't believe its quality, that base is glass not plastic. I purchased it, placed on my kitchen counter, and wrote a post about it.

Well, you should click over to that post and read the comments. One reader commented how she loved the lamp, "I'm on my way to Target right now." Next, another comment along the same lines. The resulting story goes to show it's a small world, and if you want this lamp you'd better head over to Target right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment