Sunday, October 25, 2009

happy autumn days

Happy Sunday!

I hope you're enjoying you weekend.

This is my DT card for our next challenge at Magnolia Down Under. The theme for our Challenge #25 is...Distressing. We have The Soap Dish as our sponsor for this challenge and they are offering a set of hand-made soaps that not only smell gorgeous, but look good enough to eat. Check out the picture of the prize at MDUC and also the fabulous cards of the other oh-so-creative DT gals. I hope you will come and join us in this challenge--you have 2 weeks!!!

I have used this wonderful sketch of Mina's that she has provide for the Truly Scrumptious Challenge 18. And the theme for this challenge is 'Autumn.'



For the inside of the card, I have Tilda peeking out through a hole in the wall, LOL.


And this is a close-up of that hole-in-the-wall .










I like doing this distressing. I think I am going to be doing more of this.
Thanks for visiting.

Stamps: Magnolia Standing Fall Tilda, acorns from The Old Island Stamp Company.
DP's: K&Company Tim Coffey Fall Stripe and Fall Pumpkins.
Tools: Martha Stewart leaf border punch, MS oak leaf punch.
Misc.: Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Pad vintage photo.






No comments:

Post a Comment