Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Highlights from Sat Nite Special #1

Care for a little more inspiration today? Here's a little surprise feature of some highlights from the first Saturday Nite Special! Sorry I'm abit tardy on this delivery. I'm still a hostess in training here. :)



Room to Inspire - gorgeous hand painted illustration to match a purchased one. Must see!



Bobbypins Boardwalk - this is the small beginnings of what blooms with Jan's chairs. AMAZING outcome.



Great Oak Circle - beautifully creative art for the fireplace



Gails Decorative Touch - bedroom makeover. Check out the fireplace mantel headboard! I do love this shot though. Aren't those windows dressed to perfection?!?



Will the Real Liz Please Stand Up - tissue box transformation. Cool!



Funky awesome stools by Creative Home Expression



Fern Creek Cottage - you HAVE to go see what this plant stand was made out of.



The DIY Show Off's Alpha chair. I LOVE this!



Moore Minutes shows you this glorious beadboard with a ledge.



Recaptured Charm - I LOVE the unexpected pop of colour on this one!

It is my total pleasure hosting these wonderful parties. Thanks for the inspiration and for helping to keep the 'card file inside my head' refreshed.

See you on the weekend for round #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment