Monday, June 27, 2011

Stuff (and the Pick Your Plum Winner)~

Happy Monday folks!

This is it...the week of the big move.  We move on Saturday and we're down to the last bit of packing.  I was a good girl all weekend and got the bulk of everything finished...although I still have some of the kitchen and the last minute stuff to do.  I don't know about you, but moving has to be one of my least favorite things on the planet.  Ah well, I keep reminding myself that a new place to live means new rooms to decorate (and new projects to blog!)

I may be a bit scarce this week as I try to get all the last minute stuff done (not to mention the fact that my sweet in-laws and dear sister are both coming in town this week as well).  But never fear!  Frugal Friday will be up this week as usual!

In the meantime, I have still been pondering the dilemma of three boys in one room...I have decided that we will definitely be using the bunkbed with a trundle.  And I think we've decided to go custom.  To either have it built or build it ourselves.  The hubby could totally tackle this project, but time constraints might lead us to having it done for us.  So I've been gathering more bunkbed inspiration...here's my latest favorite via Coastal Living.


I love the idea of a nautical feel without being in-your-face, and I think this room does a FABULOUS job of that.  Lovin' the houndstooth bedding as well.  That's a look I've been wanting in the boys' room for.ev.ah.  Also, I've really wanted to go with white beds, but I didn't want the room to feel "girly".  I think this room feels totally "boy" while still using white!  Love that!

Finally, the winner of the Pick Your Plum winner is Sandee Spencer!  Congrats Sandee...drop me an email and we'll get you set up with your prize!

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment