Friday, June 17, 2011

Wonderful and Special Day

Hello! Happy Friday! Weekend coming up...woo-hoo...

I have a card to show you. Duh...what else! LOL.



I borrowed the sketch from Just Magnolia's last week's challenge for my layout. It took me too long to finish this card, so I missed the deadline...oh well.

This is a very girly Tilda, but she is just sooo...cute that I couldn't resist getting her. She is called Wonderful Tilda and she is from Magnolia's latest/newest collection, Sweet Rainbow Collection 2011. You can purchase her also from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store.



My colouring here was done with my coloured pencils.

I used the Spellbinders Lacey Circle die to match the ribbon with the looped edges that I found at Michaels. And also because I saw Pat's card where she wove a string of pearls in and out of the die cut's paper loops. I wanted to do the same. You can see her fabulous card here.

I am entering the following challenges with this card:
The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge TOMIC - Challenge #2 - Pink + White + Brown
Paper Sundaes - Challenge #73 - Girly Girl
Stamp With Fun - Challenge 115 - Pearls and Flowers
Simon Says Stamps - Let's Play Bingo (shape, ribbon, sentiment)
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 169 - Birthstones! (agate)
Totally Gorjuss - Challenge 84 - Flower Power
Emerald Fairies - Challenge #3 - Petals
Stamp Something - Pretty Papers



Thanks so much for coming over for a visit. I appreciate your dropping by. Have a great weekend!



Materials and Tools used:

DP's: Art Impressions Pink Stripe, American Crafts Baby Miss Muffet, one sheet from Hot Off the Press Paper Pizazz Jacie's Vintage Papers.

Tools: Spellbinders Lacey Circles and Foliage, Coluzzle circle template, EK Success Retro Flower punch medium and small, Carla Craft Flower Centre punch, Martha Stewart twig punch.

Misc.: Ribbon and string of pearls from Michaels, Recollections half pearls, Tim Holtz distress ink stamp pads Vintage Photo and Weathered Wood.

Medium: Coloured pencils (FB - Faber-Castell Polychromos, DC - Derwent Coloursoft, PC - Prismacolour Premier).Face and skin - FC188, DC550, FC132, DC170, FC131, FC191Hair: PC946, Derwent Artist 6100, FC179, FC180Dress: FC193, PC1018, PC1014

Paper used for colouring: Canson XL Recycled Bristol

No comments:

Post a Comment