Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Good Old Days



I could hardly wait to make this card.   I recently received the new Cheery Lynn Large Window Die  (FRM113)  from Joan's Gardens.  The size is 4.25" x 5.5".


I used a great scene from Heartfelt Creations "The Good Old Days" (683G) to put behind the window.   The scene was colored with Copic markers and the cloudy sky was sponged on.  This window die has 5 rows one way and 4 the other.  I only needed 4 rows going each direction to go on this 5.5" square card, so I cut one row off.  To help make it look like a window scene, I used the Martha Stewart "Floral Vine" punch to create a "topper".  A piece of trim was placed on top.  To give the card some dimension, the Marianne  Design "Garden Branch (LR0151) die was added along the left side.  Flowers were created using the Martha Stewart "Cosmos" punch and the stamens were created using the large "Sun" punch.  The design paper used on the card front is from the Kaiser Craft 6 1/2" Lullaby Collection Paper Pad. 

All the above products can be purchased from Joan's  Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment