Thursday, June 23, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Live from the Shabby Nest....It's Fruuuuuuuuuugal Friiiiiiiiiday! 

Welcome to this week's Frugal Friday!  Lot's of great stuff last week...but before I get into my Frugal  Round-up I wanted to thank all those who gave me your input on the white vs. gray sofa cover dilemma.  I'm in agreement with you all that gray seems to be the way to go...not that I don't love the white, I do, but I was leaning toward the gray, and it was nice to have my feelings validated!  Mwah!

Now for the Frugal Round-up...

First up, Homeroad shared her simple and wonderful driftwood towel rack.  This is frugal ingenuity at it's best!



Next, Loving Life shared her pretty Craigslist table and chairs revamp.  Love the fresh new look!


Addicted 2 Decorating shared her pretty, beachy gallery wall.  Lovin' those walls too!


Finally, Belle and Sparrow shared her gorgeous bath remodel.  You know I'm lovin' that gray!





Now it's your turn...

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



No comments:

Post a Comment