Thursday, June 9, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  Last week's party was so much fun!  Just full of inspiration!

Here are a few of  my favorites for this week's Frugal Round-up...

Make the Best of What's Around shared her darling Salt Dough Starfish.  So clever!



Finding Home shared her pretty summer mantel.  I love how she used the mason jar lids as part of the garland!


Crafty, Scrappy, Happy shared her beautiful upcylced farmhouse table.  LOOOOOVE IT!



Finally, Cottage Living - Beach to Burbs shared her beautiful beach kitchen.  I just love me a white kitchen!



Now it's your turn...

You know the rules.

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest. ( You can grab one of my shiny new buttons from my sidebar!!!)
3. Please leave comments for the authors of the posts you visit...help our participant "feel the love!"

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!


No comments:

Post a Comment