Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Quick Change for Summer!

Okay, I'll admit it. I've always thought the idea of seasonal change in one's decor was a bit silly...at least for me. Aren't I busy enough already, without the additional pressure of seasonal adjustments?

Then a week ago, while scouring the house for unused items to sell at our neighborhood garage sale, I did a quick switch of the pillows sitting on the settee in the master bedroom. Doing this then gave me the idea to change out the canvas sitting above it. A five minute update that results in a brighter look more appropriate for the summer months!


Summer


Winter



Yep. I think my thinking just changed! As long as it doesn't require a ridiculous amount of time and I have the items on hand, a small switch out with the season is something I'll be embracing a bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment