Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June Silhouette Promotion~

Happy Tuesday everybody. 



Today is the beginning of June's Silhouette Promotion!  And what is this month's promo, you ask?  This month's promo is pure fun and silliness...temporary tattoos!! 

My kids just love the fact that I can make temporary tattoos for them!  The first time I tried the temporary tattoo paper was for the Princess' spa birthday party back in February when I created these cute "spa girl" tattoos for all her guests.


When I received  my fresh batch of temporary tattoo paper for this promotion, I made some good old-fashioned skull and crossbones tattoos for the boys...they just love pirates!




The temporary tattoos are so easy to make, and put on!  The boys are begging for more!

Here's what Silhouette is offering for this month's promo...

1 Silhouette SD and
2 Packages Temporary Tattoo paper

for only $199 (That's $120 in savings!)

And if you already have a Silhouette machine, they are offering 25% off all other products in the Silhouette Shop (with the exception of gift cards and download codes.)

As always just use the code "SHABBY" at checkout to get your discount!

The promo runs from today through June 29!

No comments:

Post a Comment