Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dilemma~

The house we currently live in has a formal living room and a family room.   The TV, wii, and all other sorts of kid-entertainment are in the family room.  Since the kids spend most of their time in the family room, we've had a pretty white slipcover on the sofa in the formal living room. 


The house we owned in Massachusetts had one main living area where the kids spent most of their time.   I learned quickly that I didn't like having to launder white slipcovers constantly, so we used a tan slipcover in our Massachusetts house.    

The house we're moving into also has one main living area.  So it begs a question.  Do I stick with my pretty white slipcover and launder it constantly?  or do I use a slipcover with color?  I have been smitten with this gray velvet slipcover that Comfort Works created for an Ikea Ektorp Sofa like the one I have.  It's been making me think that I could totally go with grays in my living room. 

Pretty Petals via ComfortWorks website

Pretty, isn't it?  Ikea also makes a gray slipcover although it is more of a charcoal and is made of linen. 

So I ask your opinion, my dear readers...white or gray?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment