Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mica Gloss


It has been a busy few days and I am posting a card I made about a week ago.  The background for this card is another piece of the homemade paper I created using Glenda Brook's tutorial using computer paper and Distress Ink reinkers.  The piece on the left was created using Mica Gloss on Glossy Black Card stock.  I'm not going into a lot of detail today but will do a tutorial on this fabulous gloss later.  The Cheery Lynn butterfly  and the Marianne Design black leafy swirl can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.  The flowers were made using the "Sakarus" and "Sun" punches.  As you know, you can order all these supplies from Joan's Gardens.

My daughter did have her surgery last Thursday.  The surgery went well but she has had a lot of problems with different medications.  She is still in quiet a bit of pain but I'm sure will be feeling much better in a few days.  I have been busy helping her out but will start having new posting starting Monday. 

There are some new videos over at Joan's Gardens I think you will really enjoy watching.  Be sure to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment