Thursday, June 30, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Before we get in to my Frugal Round-up for last week, you may have noticed that I added a little something new to last week's link-up.  Underneath each post, there was a like button.  I thought I'd test it out and see how it went last week, and it looks like some of you joined in on the fun.  The like buttons are just a way for you to vote for your favorite links.  They are not connected to Facebook...they are just for the link party.  I thought it would be a fun way to make things a little more interactive.  So starting next week, I'm going to post my own favorite links for my Round-up AND I'm going to post one link that was the "FAN FAVORITE" for that week.  All you have to vote for the FAN FAVORITE  is click the like button beneath your favorite posts.  You can even vote for more than one post!  And if I get my act together, I'll try and get a special button for both my Frugal Round-up posts and the Fan Favorite posts so that the winners can proudly display them on their own blogs!  So visit and vote!

Now on to my Frugal Round-up...

First, Welcome to  Heardmont shared her pretty stencilled closet.  I just love stencilled walls...and admire those patient enough to do them!

Next, Wildwood Creek shared her pretty storage dresser.  I have a similar dresser, and now I'm inspired to finish it!

Pear Tree Cottage shared her lovely fireplace redo.  I'm really lovin' the fresh, clean look!

Finally, The Painted Home shared her cozy guest room.  Makes me want to come visit!

Now it's your turn...

You know "da rules!"

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"  And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"


No comments:

Post a Comment